Data collectively all information that you submit to Power Tools Limited via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998; Cookies a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies); Power Tools Limited, or us Power Tools Limited, a company incorporated in British Virgin Islands with registered number 1862391 whose registered office is at Sommerville House, Phillips Street, St. Helier, JE4 9NU, Jersey; UK and EU Cookie Law the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011; User or you any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Power Tools Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Power Tools Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and Website the website that you are currently using, www.powerdrill.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
- Sales-Tax information;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- Operating system (automatically collected);
Definitions and interpretation
Our use of Data
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
- transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website;
Third party websites and services
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
Controlling use of your Data
Functionality of the Website
Accessing your own Data
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies: They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.